“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: To look after orphans and widows in their distress…”
It is estimated that:
- 132 million children are orphans in the world.
- Every 2.2 seconds a child loses a parent.
- Every day 5,760 more children become orphans.
By 2015 it is projected that there will be 400 million orphaned children worldwide.
Dinner & Fundraiser
Eric Lee, Pastor of The Bridge, UMC
speaks at fundraiser
Small Bridges Celebrates Dinner Fund-Raiser on December 12, 2013 at The Gate in Cartersville, Ga
Click here to learn more about our successful first official fund-raiser.
What is Small Bridges, Inc?
Small Bridges is a non-profit organization which was formed to help Christian families by creating a feasible monetary solution. Whether you are interested in adopting a child or would like to support Small Bridges, we would love to hear from you. You can take the first step to adopting a loving child, or being involved in assisting with the placement of a child. YOU CAN HELP!
- Raise awareness of the need for adoption
- Raise awareness of the need for funding of adoptions
- Volunteer to help with Small Bridges
- Organize a fund raiser
- Support Small Bridges through your prayers
- Donate by sending a check or using the "donate" link below.
Thank you for donating to Small Bridges!
Your support helps touch and change the lives of orphans and their adopting Christian Families. Small Bridges, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
*100% of the money you donate will be used to help Christian families with adoption expenses. We have all of our administrative costs covered by private donations.
For More Information: Contact Us