“Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: To look after orphans and widows in their distress…”
How big is the problem?
Around the world, an estimated
- 153 million orphans who have lost one parent.
- 18 million orphans who have lost both parents.
In the U.S.
- 397,122 children are living without permanent families.
- 101,666 are eligible for adoption.
1,645 orphans waiting for adoption.
The 3rd Annual Small Bridges Adventure Trek Honoring Orphan Sunday was Saturday, May 14, 2016!!
One of the highlights of the 2016 SOS Adventure Trek was getting to spend time with some of the families that Small Bridges has assisted with their Adoption Expenses! We were so fortunate to have three of our families attend. They are all so wonderful and have their individual stories. Many thanks to them for sharing their time and stories!
This photo is of one of the little ones Small Bridges was able to assist with. This will always be a treasured moment for me! This is what it's all about!
Another New Family!!
Thanks to all of our supporters who helped this couple have their prayers fulfilled!
They were able to bring home their baby from the hospital after an extended stay in the NICU. They are very deserving and a wonderful family. We were pleased to be able to help.
What is Small Bridges, Inc?
Small Bridges is a non-profit organization which was formed to help Christian families by creating a feasible monetary solution. Whether you are interested in adopting a child or would like to support Small Bridges, we would love to hear from you. You can take the first step to adopting a loving child, or being involved in assisting with the placement of a child. YOU CAN HELP!
- Raise awareness of the need for adoption.
- Raise awareness of the need for funding of adoptions.
- Volunteer to help with Small Bridges.
- Organize a fund raiser.
- Support Small Bridges through your prayers
- Do you shop on Amazon? We are now a part of AmazonSmile! Simply go to smile.amazon.com before you shop and select Small Bridges Inc. 0.5% of your purchase will go to help a family with adoption funding assistance!
- Donate by sending a check or using the "donate" link.
Thank you for supporting Small Bridges!
Your support helps touch and change the lives of orphans and their adopting Christian Families. Small Bridges, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible and 100% of the money you donate will be used to help Christian families with adoption expenses. We have all of our administrative costs covered by private donations.
For More Information: Contact Us